Costco cuts $50 off on Teeter Fitspine FS-1 Inversion Table, dropping the price to $249.99.
This Teeter Fitspine FS-1 Inversion Table includes upgraded features and accessories to elevate and enhance your inversion experience. It decompress for a few minutes a day to help relieve back pain and spinal stenosis improve joint health, tones muscle and increases flexibility.
Target the source of your ache! Your body weight creates a natural form of traction controlled by the angle of inversion. The further the rotation, the deeper the stretch! The Teeter is the ONLY inversion table that is an FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the paraspinal muscles.
The Teeter is indicated for:
- Spinal degenerative joint disease
- Spinal curvature due to tight muscles
- Muscle tension
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Facet syndrome
- Muscle spasm
- FlexTech Bed with Suspension System Maximizes Comfort
- Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge Accessories
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds and Ergo-Embrace Ankle Support
- Precision Rotation for Total Control, Folds Easily for Storage
Costco Teeter Fitspine FS-1 Inversion Table Price: $249.99 after $50 instant savings, valid through 2/23/2020
Inventory and pricing may vary at your warehouse location and are subject to change.