The Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker from Costco transforms frozen solid bases into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes and more with the simple touch of a button. Just prep your base, freeze it for 24-hours in the included pint containers, and process the next day in the Ninja CREAMi.
Ninja’s Creamify technology enables the CREAMi to break down a uniformly frozen block into an incredibly smooth, creamy texture in minutes. From healthy to indulgent, the Ninja CREAMi can create frozen treats as unique as you are!
There are 7 one-touch programs to choose from: ice cream, sorbet, gelato, milkshake, smoothie bowl,lite ice cream, and mix-in.
- Motor Base
- (3) Pints with Storage Lids
- Outer Bowl & Lid
- Creamerizer Paddle
- Recipe Inspiration Guide
- Easily customize flavor and texture, from sweet to savory and healthy to indulgent and mix in your favorite chocolate, nuts, candy, fruit, and more to personalize your dessert
- 3 Easy steps: Prep your base, freeze it for 24-hours, and process it (Select the Re-spin function if, after processing, you want your processed treat softer and creamier)
- Includes 3 CREAMi Pints with storage lids
- Creamerizer paddle system fine shaves and churns ice particles into creamy frozen treats in minutes.
- Containers, lids, and paddle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Part of the SharkNinja family of products
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 6.52″ L x 12.07″ W x 15.95″ H
- Weight of main unit: 13 lbs
- Motor Base with Dual-Drive Motors
- 800-Watt, 1800-RPM
Costco Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker, Model CN301CO Price: $179.99
Inventory and pricing may vary at your warehouse location and are subject to change.