If you love Dyson, but the Animal+ sounds a bit too luxury to you, this Dyson Ball Multifloor+ Upright might be an alternative. With $80 instant discount, the price is cut to $289.99.
With 245AW suction power, it’s surely the strongest suction of any vacuum which even higher than the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal+‘s 180AW. The cons are,
- it comes with two filters that need to be maintained every month or so
- the telescope wand runs 5 ft shorter than the Animal+
- the package lacks a Tangle-free turbine tool
If those are not your concern, this Multifloor+ would be a great option. Please be aware this is the full size unit, not the light-weight version you saw at Home Depot (DC50 or DC25) or Walmart (DC33). It is the same model as following,
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum, 206900-01, $399 at Walmart
- Dyson Ball Multifloor Upright Vacuum, $399 at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum, $399 at Home Depot
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum, $399 at Lowe’s
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum, $289.99 (as of Jan 20, 2016 @ 16:01 GMT, Details. We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.) at Amazon
Thanks Dyson for keeping the same model #206900-01 at all those retail stores.
- With advanced Radial Root Cyclone technology, captures more dirt and microscopic dust.
- Automatically adjust to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors with Self-adjusting cleaner head.
- Rides on a ball. Steers easily into difficult places
Price: $289.99 after $80 off , deal ends on Feb.28, 2016.
Costco Item# 990603